Use wreath in a sentence
- A great green wreath, which must have cost the parent oak a large fraction of its foliage, was an object of special admiration. 
- I would not weave one spray of falsehood in the wreath I lay upon his grave. 
- Once, in imagination, she placed a wreath on his helmet after a great victory over the infidels. 
- As on the preceding day, he was magnificently dressed, and wore a laurel wreath on his head. 
- He was very pale, and the thick wreath he wore was scarcely sufficient to hide the bandage under it. 
- They were put on the dining-room table in the centre of the wreath of holly, and under the mistletoe which hung from the chandelier. 
- Many a young hand dropped in its little wreath, many a stifled sob was heard. 
- You must cast down your sparkling blue eyes in modest embarrassment, as if you still wore the confirmation wreath. 
- He sank day by day to the tomb his pale but noble brow bound with a triple wreath, put there by a grateful country. 
- Her long, thick brown hair fell over her shoulders; at her feet lay a wreath, and rare rose-colored lotos-flowers were strewn on the car. 
- On that noble brow the laurel wreath he wore looked well. 
- Only his wife Arsinoe had honoured him by a wreath and congratulations. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word wreath in a sentence? How do you use wreath in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word wreath? It may also be related to educational elementary education, read, help, children education, montessori, higher education tutors, and academic.
Example sentences with the word wreath, a sentence example for wreath, and wreath in sample sentence.