Use woo in a sentence
- Not until everything was calmer would the time come to woo her. 
- But at last they had started, and Bernhard Trainer had accompanied the Hiltners, in order to woo Martina on the way. 
- Like another foul spirit being driven out, it may seek to tear her, but it will woo her no more. 
- Therefore his honest soul would have considered it a crime to woo Helena now. 
- Woo her, and, should she consent freely, the marriage may be celebrated on the day when I return home. 
- If he were required to woo her in the usual form, he would do so. 
- He concealed from me what he regarded as an insult; for he saw many woo me, and I am his greatest treasure. 
- He had been always told that a woman must be wooed and won, and to woo took time. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word woo in a sentence? How do you use woo in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word woo? It may also be related to schooling, classes, tefl, educating write, teaches primary education, tutoring, school classroom, and educators.
Example sentences with the word woo, a sentence example for woo, and woo in sample sentence.