Use witnesses in a sentence
- And we were witnesses; we had seen these murders done and it was our duty to tell, and let the law take its course. 
- Among the witnesses were Paula and the new bishop, as well as Gamaliel, who had been sent for soon after Mary had left him. 
- But he said rest easy, rest easy and collect the witnesses, for the victory was just as certain as if the conflict were already over. 
- There are several places where he disappeared, each vouched for by credible witnesses, so that the horror of the scene is multiplied for the tourist. 
- There were some pathetically suggestive dumb witnesses present. 
- Witnesses had heard him quarrelling with the murdered man, and the next day the body of the victim had been found by the roadside. 
- Strolling players, jugglers and buffoons were the witnesses, and there was no lack of music and tinsel. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word witnesses in a sentence? How do you use witnesses in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word witnesses? It may also be related to preschools school uniforms, students, degree, montessori school write, private education, example sentence, and highschool.
Example sentences with the word witnesses, a sentence example for witnesses, and witnesses in sample sentence.