Use wilderness in a sentence
- It is a world of precious relics, a wilderness of marred and mutilated gems. 
- The great sugar-house was a wilderness of tubs and tanks and vats and filters, pumps, pipes, and machinery. 
- But who is this, erect, compact, aggressive, searching with a confident eye the wilderness of upturned faces? 
- It was not the thousand dangers and hardships of the journey across the Wilderness Trail that frightened Polly Ann. 
- She raised one objection after another; but Tom was a firm man, and his late experiences in the wilderness had made him impatient of trifling. 
- I have crossed great strips of wilderness since, but always there was love to go back to. 
- You are forty feet under ground, and in the midst of a perfect wilderness of tall, slender, granite columns, of Byzantine architecture. 
- Speaking of pioneer days in the mighty wilderness of Queensland, Mrs. 
- The royal barge, attended by its gorgeous fleet, took its stately way down the Thames through the wilderness of illuminated boats. 
- Indeed, the Island Wilderness is the very home of romance and dreams and mystery. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word wilderness in a sentence? How do you use wilderness in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word wilderness? It may also be related to teaching, skool, academic classroom, special education, and help.
Example sentences with the word wilderness, a sentence example for wilderness, and wilderness in sample sentence.