Use whispers in a sentence
- They spoke together with a strange inconsistency, in whispers; unwilling to disturb again the dreary echoes they had just now raised. 
- The whispers in the gallery died down, the spectators relayed a little. 
- They talked a little while in whispers, her hands in his, his voice soothing her, his low, hurried words giving her no time to think. 
- Like some other great beauties and belles in Washington however there have been whispers that she had something to do with the lobby. 
- Whispers passed along, and a boding uneasiness took possession of every countenance. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word whispers in a sentence? How do you use whispers in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word whispers? It may also be related to teaching resource continuing education, write, school k-12, lesson plans homework help, exam, English help.
Example sentences with the word whispers, a sentence example for whispers, and whispers in sample sentence.