Use whiskey in a sentence
- There was a pause, in which Ferrol sipped his whiskey and milk, and continued dressing. 
- He sat down on the broad window-ledge, still sipping his whiskey and milk, as he looked at her. 
- Rouge Gosselin flung off his glass of white whiskey, and threw after it a glass of cold water. 
- The very stale odours of the spilled whiskey seemed the material expression of the essence of degraded souls; for a moment it overpowered him. 
- He rose to his feet, drank off a few mouthfuls of undiluted whiskey, filled a flask and put it in his pocket. 
- He lifted the flask of whiskey and gulped down great mouthfuls of it, and fired again and again, laughing madly. 
- Mosques are plenty, churches are plenty, graveyards are plenty, but morals and whiskey are scarce. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word whiskey in a sentence? How do you use whiskey in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word whiskey? It may also be related to private schools teach charter, lesson, diploma, spelling teaching resource, grades school, teach, education and training, and learn English.
Example sentences with the word whiskey, a sentence example for whiskey, and whiskey in sample sentence.