Use whip in a sentence
- And how they would bombard him with glorifying ejaculations as he cracked his long whip and went careering away. 
- She let her whip fall to the ground, that he might pick it up and restore it to her, but he did not observe it. 
- She took up the whip, examined it, felt its weight, and drew it with a swift jerk through the air. 
- SJAMBOK A stick or whip made from hippopotamus or rhinoceros hide. 
- The lion was indeed aroused at last, and whip or goad or wile of no avail. 
- She was astounded, however, an hour later, to see him still at the inn door, marching up and down, a whip in his hand. 
- Jethro struck the horse with the whip, an uncommon action with him, and the buggy was jerked forward sharply over the boulders. 
- Then he mounted his lofty box, swung his explosive whip, and away he went again, like a storm. 
- My lady drew her whip across my knee. 
- With a low cry Byng ran forward, the sjambok swung through the air, and the terrible whip descended on the crouching half-caste. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word whip in a sentence? How do you use whip in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word whip? It may also be related to course grade school, school, skool, scholarships, school k-12, montessori school, and learning.
Example sentences with the word whip, a sentence example for whip, and whip in sample sentence.