Use welfare in a sentence
- Accept my best wishes for your individual welfare, and for the welfare and happiness of the whole British people. 
- Perhaps Caracalla had really spilled most of the blood to serve the welfare and unity of the empire. 
- Prudence, on the other hand, which does not concern the welfare of others, though a very useful virtue, has never been highly esteemed. 
- Wetherell, who was not speaking of the welfare of the body, did not answer. 
- But in its incidents, such as violence, intimidation, and in some cases injury to the public welfare, it often becomes an indictable offense. 
- He therefore considered his future welfare in jeopardy. 
- Did she lull herself in the delusion that she cared only for the welfare of the soul of the pious young knight? 
- The higher are founded on the social instincts, and relate to the welfare of others. 
- In her soul everything else receded far behind the person, welfare, and pleasure of this mighty sovereign. 
- Hence the strangest customs and superstitions, in complete opposition to the true welfare and happiness of mankind, have become all-powerful throughout the world. 
- Sexual selection will also be largely dominated by natural selection tending towards the general welfare of the species. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word welfare in a sentence? How do you use welfare in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word welfare? It may also be related to homeschooling, educators, lesson plans words starting with, elementary school tutors, educational, find a school, and classroom.
Example sentences with the word welfare, a sentence example for welfare, and welfare in sample sentence.