Use wears in a sentence
- She wears a necklace of skulls. 
- Old Aleck came in, and walked to where the Sergeant slept, wrapped close in that white frosted coverlet which man wears but once. 
- Her hat is contiguous because she wears it on one side. 
- I know that, because they do that with everybody that wears them. 
- The gondolier is a picturesque rascal for all he wears no satin harness, no plumed bonnet, no silken tights. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word wears in a sentence? How do you use wears in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word wears? It may also be related to words starting with, spelling tutors, English help, worksheet, and
Example sentences with the word wears, a sentence example for wears, and wears in sample sentence.