Use wealthy in a sentence
- Should she reject what the most powerful and wealthy sovereign in the world offered with contemptible parsimony? 
- I have no wealthy or popular relations or friends to recommend me. 
- Garlands of flowers surround the heads of happy mortals, and here the house of every wealthy land-owner was inclosed by a hedge or garden. 
- The well-educated but by no means wealthy middle class supplied the school with its best material. 
- A bathroom was an indispensable adjunct to every wealthy Graeco-Egyptian house, and her father had taken particular pains with its construction. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word wealthy in a sentence? How do you use wealthy in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word wealthy? It may also be related to learning English, lesson plans, become a teacher homeschooling, lesson, school districts, words starting with, and school supplies.
Example sentences with the word wealthy, a sentence example for wealthy, and wealthy in sample sentence.