Use wayward in a sentence
- And Kentucky and Tennessee, wayward, belligerent infants who had outgrown their swaddling clothes, were heard from again. 
- And yet I never wavered in my liking to the more brilliant and wayward of the two. 
- Obeying a wayward impulse, he had gone to one of the metropolitan churches to hear a preacher renowned for his influence over men. 
- Whatever sins she had committed in her wayward life were atoned for, and by her death I firmly believe that she redeemed him. 
- She had a good, if wayward, heart, was full of sentiment, and was a constant and helpful friend. 
- The imagery employed consisted principally of roses, lilies, birds, clouds, and brooks, with the celebrated comparison of wayward genius to meteor. 
- Dyck Calhoun had a soul of character, originality, and wayward distinction. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word wayward in a sentence? How do you use wayward in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word wayward? It may also be related to school educating, back to school, tutoring educate, lessons, educator, and words starting with.
Example sentences with the word wayward, a sentence example for wayward, and wayward in sample sentence.