Use wayward in a sentence
- Little Barbara was not of a wayward or capricious nature, and, being full of remorse, melted into tears. 
- Obeying a wayward impulse, he had gone to one of the metropolitan churches to hear a preacher renowned for his influence over men. 
- Through his wayward, illusive speech we found his meaning. 
- I had almost forgotten Miss Dolly the wayward, the mischievous. 
- Dyck Calhoun had a soul of character, originality, and wayward distinction. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word wayward in a sentence? How do you use wayward in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word wayward? It may also be related to college, primary education, educational, academic, class, find a school lesson, read children education, and private school.
Example sentences with the word wayward, a sentence example for wayward, and wayward in sample sentence.