Use warn in a sentence
- He made his way to Ingolby to warn him. 
- Meanwhile he would warn the government at once about the projected French naval raid. 
- Serapis had perhaps sent the lightning, thunder and rain as a message to warn his foes. 
- Glaukias had immediately run back, at any risk, to warn Alexander. 
- This lady, a remarkable woman in every respect, who gave me many tokens of maternal affection, insisted on the right to warn me. 
- So he ran out on a raft to warn them, but a log turned with him and slid him into the river. 
- But there was nothing to warn her personally in these unworldly confessions. 
- He must warn his friends, and anxiety for them winged his feet. 
- But much as he longed to warn him once more against treason and perjury, he refrained, fearing to imperil his success. 
- At first his feverish visions had shown him his dead mother, pointing anxiously at his new-made wife, as if to warn him against her. 
- I warn you against all ambitious aspirations outside of your profession. 
- Had her Other Self, waking from sleep in the eternal spaces, bethought itself and come to whisper and warn and help? 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word warn in a sentence? How do you use warn in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word warn? It may also be related to learn English student, private education, exercise, and lessons.
Example sentences with the word warn, a sentence example for warn, and warn in sample sentence.