Use walks in a sentence
- Presently a man with a gnawed yellow mustache and a shifty eye walks out of one of the offices, and perceives our friend. 
- In summer he took us on long walks, frequently to the country seat of Herr Korte, who stood high in the estimation of farmers. 
- So she liked to pass through Lion Street in her walks, for it led her by his house. 
- Their walks took them, too, into quainter, forgotten regions where history was grim and half-effaced, and they speculated on the France of other days. 
- No, I see that I have nothing to hope for, but everything for fear, which tends to drive me from the walks of time. 
- But all this has nothing to do with my walks and talks with the schoolmistress. 
- I was born, and have ever remained, in the most humble walks of life. 
- So he wrote: That it was not literature alone that inflated his dreams was evidenced by the direction his walks took. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word walks in a sentence? How do you use walks in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word walks? It may also be related to primary education, reading students, schools grade school, and literacy.
Example sentences with the word walks, a sentence example for walks, and walks in sample sentence.