Use wales in a sentence
- Altogether, New South Wales received 83,000 in 53 years. 
- Were he a thousand times mad, yet is he Prince of Wales, and I the King will confirm it. 
- Had he not stone-walled in the New South Wales Parliament for nine hours, and been placed on a Royal Commission for that service? 
- In his diseased ravings he called himself the Prince of Wales, and bravely doth he keep up the character. 
- We found the hotel and secured rooms, and were happy to know that the Prince of Wales had stopped there once. 
- Broken Hill is close to the western border of New South Wales, and Sydney is on the eastern border. 
- All English-speaking colonies are made up of lavishly hospitable people, and New South Wales and its capital are like the rest in this. 
- To wit, that a spurious Prince of Wales was being feasted by the city in his stead. 
- The entrance of a dignitary like the present Prince of Wales would not have spoiled the fun of the evening. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word wales in a sentence? How do you use wales in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word wales? It may also be related to find a school, writing example sentence, scholarships, educator, and help.
Example sentences with the word wales, a sentence example for wales, and wales in sample sentence.