Use waist in a sentence
- He had brought with him a small statue of a riverman with flannel shirt, scarf about the waist, thick defiant trousers and well-weaponed boots. 
- Her head lies upon his shoulder, his arm is about her waist; they are steeped in sentiment. 
- From her left temple a large tress, plaited with gold thread, hung down to her waist, the sign of her royal birth. 
- With a devilish swiftness he caught her about the waist, and kissed her again and again upon the mouth. 
- The Missouri regiment spread out along the waters, and were soon waist deep, hewing a path for the heavier transports to come. 
- He took the rich belt from his waist, and fastened it round the waist of his son. 
- He scrambled to his feet, flung his arm about her waist, and kissed her. 
- Pierre quietly caught her about the waist, and shut the door. 
- Catching up a glass of water, he ran an arm round her waist and held the cup to her lips. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word waist in a sentence? How do you use waist in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word waist? It may also be related to grade school worksheet, homework help, secondary school, class, education online department of education, esl, education and training, and read.
Example sentences with the word waist, a sentence example for waist, and waist in sample sentence.