Use wages in a sentence
- Conversely, take the workman settled down to work in the mill, at the best wages attainable at the time. 
- Carnac replied he was standing firm, that he would not yield a cent increase in wages, and that, so far, all was quiet. 
- With deportation, even to a limited extent, enhanced wages to white labor is mathematically certain. 
- The wages were sufficient and the strike unwarranted! 
- The employer is morally bound to increase the wages if he can. 
- With these words he turned his back upon her, and the clown brought the amount of wages which was due. 
- Those were the first days of the war, when the wages of our passions first came to appal us. 
- Emancipation, even without deportation, would probably enhance the wages of white labor, and very surely would not reduce them. 
- Suppose the workman and his family cannot live in any comfort on the wages he receives. 
- The next day, all the strikers returned, but Carnac refused their wages for the time they were on strike, and he had triumphed. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word wages in a sentence? How do you use wages in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word wages? It may also be related to elementary school student, educ, and tutoring.
Example sentences with the word wages, a sentence example for wages, and wages in sample sentence.