Use virtues in a sentence
- Perhaps his obtrusive virtues made him enemies, and his rectitude was a standing offense to his associates. 
- Judge Ransom seems to have all the virtues that he ascribes to me. 
- He was the symbol or pattern of their virtues and of their weaknesses. 
- And a northeast storm of rain, accompanied with hail, comes to crown all these virtues with that of self-sacrifice. 
- Some of the seeds or bulbs had been brought from foreign lands, but she was perfectly familiar with the virtues of all. 
- In reality we recognize the virtues they represent. 
- But the wrecks of precious virtues, which had been covered with the waves of prosperity, came up also. 
- But another and much more powerful stimulus to the development of the social virtues, is afforded by the praise and the blame of our fellow-men. 
- To compare these advantages with the virtues and utilities would be foolish. 
- Everybody believes that I am a monument of all the virtues, but it is nothing of the sort. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word virtues in a sentence? How do you use virtues in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word virtues? It may also be related to learning English, tutors, school district, and homework.
Example sentences with the word virtues, a sentence example for virtues, and virtues in sample sentence.