Use violence in a sentence
- The methods of violence suggested by the communists and anarchists are not remedial. 
- Except it be to give protection against violence, I decline to interfere in any way with any presidential election. 
- In doing this there needs to be no bloodshed or violence; and there shall be none, unless it be forced upon the national authority. 
- The violence of the storm seemed exhausted. 
- The violence of the impact brought down at his feet two weapons from the wall above him. 
- I do not perceive in the plan any menace, or violence, or coercion towards any one. 
- In the midst of the violence she looked up and saw a man standing in the doorway of the hut. 
- The wind, hauled now into the east, struck her with violence and drove her sideways. 
- She was no little alarmed by the violence which he threw into his words. 
- He had thumbed it well in past years, searching it for passages of violence and denunciation. 
- But in its incidents, such as violence, intimidation, and in some cases injury to the public welfare, it often becomes an indictable offense. 
- The tail moved; he stamped upon the head with almost frenzied violence, out of keeping with his sluggishness. 
- Margaret instinctively would have preferred a wild storm, violence, anything but this elemental languor. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word violence in a sentence? How do you use violence in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word violence? It may also be related to student, children education, schooling, and spelling.
Example sentences with the word violence, a sentence example for violence, and violence in sample sentence.