Use vex in a sentence
- Passion or ennui would no more vex her. 
- But to tell the truth would be to wound her father, to vex him against Eglington even as he had never yet been vexed. 
- Why did the sight of Krool vex him so? 
- She did not quite know where he was leading, but she was sure he meant to say something which would vex her beyond bearing. 
- Leave it to others to do things to vex me. 
- But this sort of thing seems done on purpose to vex us. 
- The friend we love best may sometimes weary us by his presence or vex us by his infirmities. 
- What she had done might vex the monarch, but it must rather enhance than lower her value in his eyes, and everything depended upon that. 
- Have I done anything to vex you? 
- She is certainly a tireless madcap, and it will vex your proud sister Isabella to know that your brother-in-law Siebenburg is one of her admirers. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word vex in a sentence? How do you use vex in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word vex? It may also be related to teaches, tuition, education online exercise, kindergarten school, spelling, and curriculum.
Example sentences with the word vex, a sentence example for vex, and vex in sample sentence.