Use verdict in a sentence
- This is the verdict which his previous history must certainly deliver upon this episode, I think. 
- The verdict was then pronounced: Hiram was condemned to death with but one dissentient voice that of Nilus the treasurer. 
- If you find that the prisoner committed a homicide, in possession of her reason and with premeditation, your verdict will be accordingly. 
- Her own mother slept on, in the corner of the room, unconscious of the terrible verdict hanging in the balance. 
- In the end, she carried her judges with her in a mass, and got her great verdict without a dissenting voice. 
- He ended by saying that the verdict must be acquittal or murder in the first, degree. 
- Her remark took no heed of the verdict of the jury. 
- The general verdict is that this loss of position is due to lack of stamina and trustworthiness. 
- It is that instant when the foreman of the jury stands up to give the verdict, and before he has opened his fateful lips. 
- The verdict rendered by this jury was, Not Guilty. 
- The Judge paused and looked grave, as if he had just listened to the verdict of the jury and was going to pronounce sentence. 
- This verdict was a strong point for Joan, you will say. 
- This verdict was a great surprise to me. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word verdict in a sentence? How do you use verdict in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word verdict? It may also be related to secondary school, universities worksheet, esl, elementary education, and English help.
Example sentences with the word verdict, a sentence example for verdict, and verdict in sample sentence.