Use uproar in a sentence
- And the resolution, translated into many tongues, was adopted amidst an uproar of enthusiasm. 
- To march amid this uproar of the elements was a pleasure to the healthy men. 
- Adam had told them to fly to the cellar, if any uproar arose outside the door. 
- So, during the short distance which she and the marquise had to traverse in litters, uproar, music, and the thunder of artillery greeted them. 
- He raised his helmet, waved salutations to the crowd, and strove to speak, but the uproar drowned his words. 
- The unfortunate schoolmaster found himself taking the measure of the sanded floor, amidst the general uproar of the school. 
- A terrible uproar filled the spacious enclosure, when Joshua sprang into the tent. 
- On that festal evening Hur and his guests at first failed to notice the uproar to which every one was accustomed. 
- The loudest uproar echoed from his own studio. 
- She tottered and clutched at a statue, gazing about her, listening to the uproar, and wondering whether she were awake or dreaming. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word uproar in a sentence? How do you use uproar in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word uproar? It may also be related to schooling training, teaching resource, primary school words starting with, scholarship, learn, and preschools.
Example sentences with the word uproar, a sentence example for uproar, and uproar in sample sentence.