Use unprecedented in a sentence
- The fury with which the liberated serfs rushed upon their tormentors was as unprecedented as the cruelties they had suffered. 
- On the way the hipparch told the sculptor that the Lady Thyone had recently done things unprecedented for a woman of her age. 
- A month had passed since then, yet that brief span of time had witnessed an unprecedented transformation of his whole inner and outward life. 
- The Netherlander had intentionally commenced a conversation on art, and it was almost unprecedented to find Philip disinclined to enter into one. 
- He declares the dividend of credit for defeating Lecompton upon a basis which seems unprecedented and incomprehensible. 
- True, she was determined to defend herself bravely, yet her best friend advised her to yield without resistance to this unprecedented demand. 
- It was unprecedented, and yet evidently only a result of the heretical abuses. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word unprecedented in a sentence? How do you use unprecedented in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word unprecedented? It may also be related to school k-12 coaching, secondary school, education, training, and writing.
Example sentences with the word unprecedented, a sentence example for unprecedented, and unprecedented in sample sentence.