Use unintelligible in a sentence
- This was rather unintelligible to Ruth, who was nevertheless somewhat amused by the study of a type of character she had seen before. 
- As Paaker approached the cavern the old woman called out to some one within: An unintelligible murmur was heard in answer. 
- His left side seemed completely paralysed, and his tongue could barely lisp a few unintelligible words. 
- An almost unintelligible murmur from the sufferer told her that he had granted the petition. 
- There were difficulties in it, no doubt, and she skipped sundry unintelligible passages, but the second chapter captivated her attention. 
- Then she planted herself still more firmly on her seat, and, instead of uttering a friendly greeting, coughed and muttered a few unintelligible words. 
- An unintelligible gurgle came from the Judge. 
- This was proved by the bright glow on the linden tree and the shouts of command which, though unintelligible, rose above every other sound. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word unintelligible in a sentence? How do you use unintelligible in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word unintelligible? It may also be related to learn, help classrooms, back to school, and degree.
Example sentences with the word unintelligible, a sentence example for unintelligible, and unintelligible in sample sentence.