Use uniform in a sentence
- The Grand Duke was dressed in the handsome and showy uniform of a Cossack officer. 
- His bright uniform was creased and soiled and muddy, his face unshaven, and dark rings of weariness under his eyes. 
- Every sentence that this master has produced may be likened to a perfect set of teeth, white, uniform, beautiful. 
- Peter sat at the writing-table in full official uniform, with his hat still on his head. 
- GEORGE PINDAR, in the uniform of a first lieutenant of the army, enters by the doorway, upper right. 
- Shamefully he remembered the time, five months agone, when he had worn the very uniform of his Revolutionary ancestor. 
- There are none of the great gorges and awful abysses of the White Mountains, both valleys and mountains here being more uniform in outline. 
- In order to maintain the demand for labour at a uniform level, the government is to provide public works. 
- There appeared an athletic, adventurous-looking officer in brilliant uniform who was smiling at something called after him from the antechamber. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word uniform in a sentence? How do you use uniform in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word uniform? It may also be related to educational course, student, learning, teaching classes, teach charter, English help, instructional montessori, and spelling.
Example sentences with the word uniform, a sentence example for uniform, and uniform in sample sentence.