Use unhappy in a sentence
- Through all the wrongs which she may suffer by him, there runs this cable of unhappy attraction, testified to by how many sorrowful lives! 
- He was, indeed, thoroughly perplexed and uncomfortable: unhappy might not be too strong a word. 
- When he returned, the unhappy youth was still standing in the same place, gazing, panting for breath, at his condemned work. 
- The same: she shrank from him, was impatient, agitated, unhappy, went out alone. 
- He, if any one, must know what the feelings of those unhappy creatures were. 
- Ignorance had been her only peril in the past, as it had been the cause of her unhappy connection with Jasper Kimber. 
- He shook his head sorrowfully, which made me wonder the more that a man of his ability should be unhappy without this one bauble attainment. 
- Nitetis, on her dying-bed, had begged him to spare the life of this unhappy youth. 
- And so the dissatisfied tenant of this unhappy creation goes on with his reasons for doing nothing. 
- I was unhappy at home. 
- Tears rolled down among the pearls and diamonds, as strange a contrast as the proud tiara and its unhappy, fainting wearer. 
- Wolf, who was already unhappy on her account, had fared the same. 
- Oh, unhappy man! 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word unhappy in a sentence? How do you use unhappy in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word unhappy? It may also be related to literacy tefl, reading, ged private schools, activities, and become a teacher.
Example sentences with the word unhappy, a sentence example for unhappy, and unhappy in sample sentence.