Use underground in a sentence
- So, brooding, he walked till he came to an underground station, and there took a train to Charing Cross. 
- What a strange underground life is that which is led by the organisms we call trees! 
- He was not successful and concluded the water dropped into an underground passage. 
- Yes, a tree is an underground creature, with its tail in the air. 
- Underground drains, with charcoal filters in them, carry off this water from the bottom of the well. 
- They live underground, and what we see are nothing more nor less than their tails. 
- There had been an explosion in the Glencader Mine, and twenty men had been imprisoned in the stark solitude of the underground world. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word underground in a sentence? How do you use underground in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word underground? It may also be related to kindergarten school English help, preschool, kindergarten, learn become a teacher, scholarships, and classrooms.
Example sentences with the word underground, a sentence example for underground, and underground in sample sentence.