Use uncommon in a sentence
- For the spectacle was evidently not an uncommon one here. 
- Thirty-five dollars is the usual figure and fifty a not uncommon price for a specimen. 
- There was a strange pathos in his voice, an uncommon thing, because his usual eloquence was, as a rule, more pleasing than touching. 
- They had very petting ways together, and it was uncommon pretty to see. 
- Similar provisions are not uncommon in connection with proceedings in rem. 
- It was, alas, no uncommon incident. 
- They were not men of uncommon sentiment; their lives were rigid and isolated and severe. 
- Jethro struck the horse with the whip, an uncommon action with him, and the buggy was jerked forward sharply over the boulders. 
- Its career had been chequered and interesting, and it had given haven to a large number of uncommon people. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word uncommon in a sentence? How do you use uncommon in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word uncommon? It may also be related to children education, skool, universities, grades, educations kindergarten school, scholarship, teach school, and continuing education.
Example sentences with the word uncommon, a sentence example for uncommon, and uncommon in sample sentence.