Use uncanny in a sentence
- It had an uncanny appearance. 
- A shudder passed through the circle, for the uncanny face and the weird utterance had the strange reality of fate. 
- The uncanny feeling possessing him increased; the thing was unnatural. 
- Its pleasant suburbs gone, there was little left to admire save the wrecked graveyard with its uncanny exposures. 
- They fell away from him as from something uncanny, and went into privacy to discuss him. 
- At times the completeness of her understanding of him gave her an uncanny sensation; and again she failed to comprehend him at all. 
- They have peopled all that region with gnomes, and dwarfs, and all sorts of mysterious and uncanny creatures. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word uncanny in a sentence? How do you use uncanny in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word uncanny? It may also be related to school part-time, special education student, learn English, educational, tutoring coaching, and highschool.
Example sentences with the word uncanny, a sentence example for uncanny, and uncanny in sample sentence.