Use twinkled in a sentence
- Behind him was the back curtain in which the lights of Orion twinkled aggressively. 
- Lights twinkled from many a cottage window and from boats in the bay, and strains of music saluted the travelers. 
- His eyes twinkled as he rose. 
- The day faded, and went out, and the lights of Harwich twinkled in the valley. 
- Up he got again and flung the feathers from his head, and I thought that his eyes twinkled despite the sternness of his look. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word twinkled in a sentence? How do you use twinkled in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word twinkled? It may also be related to school uniforms, private education, teachings primary school, learn, and higher education.
Example sentences with the word twinkled, a sentence example for twinkled, and twinkled in sample sentence.