Use twenty-five in a sentence
- Twenty, twenty-five cards were drawn, and then Pierre paused. 
- Wrangle did the twenty-five miles in three hours and walked little of the way. 
- By instinct, over the twenty-five years of his life, he had observed and become familiar with the main features of the work. 
- Meantime I reread the newspapers and also our descriptive circular, and observed that our twenty-five thousand dollars reward seemed to be offered only to detectives. 
- Families of twenty, or even twenty-five, are not unknown, and, when a man has had more than one wife, it has even exceeded that. 
- Really we destroy more property on every Fourth-of-July night than the whole of the United States was worth one hundred and twenty-five years ago. 
- Twenty-five thousand men lay dead around us. 
- He could not have been more than twenty-five years of age. 
- There was a great gathering in a small New England town, about twenty-five years ago. 
- I had twenty-five bushels. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word twenty-five in a sentence? How do you use twenty-five in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word twenty-five? It may also be related to activities academic, school uniforms, training, department of education, school part-time private schools, and student.
Example sentences with the word twenty-five, a sentence example for twenty-five, and twenty-five in sample sentence.