Use turmoil in a sentence
- We camped, and the hurry and rush and turmoil of the grand preparations began. 
- The place had never known turmoil or stir. 
- The white horseman made no reply, but sat unmoved, while noise and turmoil suddenly sprang up around him. 
- Meanwhile the birds kept up a wild turmoil and shrieking. 
- The wave fell in red turmoil on the breakers. 
- And he watched her as one fascinated, oblivious to his surroundings, in a turmoil of thought and emotion. 
- The wedding was celebrated in the midst of the turmoil of the fair. 
- The turmoil had begun again, the speculators calling out in strident tones, the settlers bargaining and pushing, and all clamoring to be heard. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word turmoil in a sentence? How do you use turmoil in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word turmoil? It may also be related to private education teachings, education, lesson plans, homework help teaching resource, children education, primary education, and learning English.
Example sentences with the word turmoil, a sentence example for turmoil, and turmoil in sample sentence.