Use tune in a sentence
- I served two weeks in the beginning of our Civil War, and during all that tune commanded a battery of infantry composed of twelve men. 
- She generally makes us uneasy when she begins to tune up on her fine-writing timbrel. 
- That is the tune the piper pipes. 
- Jethro continued to tune the fiddle carefully and abstractedly. 
- Mr Brass would then set the office-door wide open, hum his old tune with great gaiety of heart, and smile seraphically as before. 
- He found the sovereign so thoroughly out of tune that he could not think of inviting him to his banquet. 
- It was a sound of dumbfounded amazement, a hoarse cry of horror which was not in tune with the beauty of the morning. 
- She moved forward more swiftly to the time of the lively dancing tune which the city pipers were playing. 
- A wind went lilting by outside the but in tune with the singing of the kettle. 
- After Orcutt departed he sat for awhile whistling a tune, from a popular musical play, keeping time by drumming with his fingers on the desk. 
- At times I became irritated, bewildered, out of tune, and unable to understand why. 
- He was not a drummer at Austerlitz, and for the instant he did not remember the tune the drummers played. 
- Majestic as all-conquering Venus she had resisted him for the second tune, and now how touching did she appear in her tears and weakness! 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word tune in a sentence? How do you use tune in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word tune? It may also be related to elementary, teach charter, learn, course homework, activities, lessons, and special education.
Example sentences with the word tune, a sentence example for tune, and tune in sample sentence.