Use tumultuous in a sentence
- For a moment she sat transfixed, save for the tumultuous swelling of her breast. 
- King found Niagara pitched to the key of his lacerated and tumultuous feelings. 
- Whenever the billows of adversity and the tumultuous waves of trouble beat high, her smiles subdue their fury. 
- All the way home I marvelled, my thoughts tumultuous, my hopes rising and falling. 
- Then the lights go out, the voices stop, and only the dark tumultuous streets surround us, and the grime of life is ours again. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word tumultuous in a sentence? How do you use tumultuous in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word tumultuous? It may also be related to exercise high school education, teach school, school supplies tefl, educators, and curriculum.
Example sentences with the word tumultuous, a sentence example for tumultuous, and tumultuous in sample sentence.