Use trousers in a sentence
- He had brought with him a small statue of a riverman with flannel shirt, scarf about the waist, thick defiant trousers and well-weaponed boots. 
- Jethro was about thirty years of age, and he wore a coonskin cap even in those days, and trousers tacked into his boots. 
- If you will take a man to a clothing-store and watch him try on a dozen pairs of trousers, you will see. 
- He was a river-driver of stalwart proportions, with a red handkerchief round his neck, and with loose corded trousers tucked into his boots. 
- His trousers were creased at the knees. 
- His white waistcoat and trousers were spotless; his netted sash of blue with its stars on the silver tassels had a look of studied elegance. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word trousers in a sentence? How do you use trousers in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word trousers? It may also be related to ged, scholarship esl, degree students, kindergarten school.
Example sentences with the word trousers, a sentence example for trousers, and trousers in sample sentence.