Use trifle in a sentence
- Wilson showed a trifle of irritation when he replied: Blake slapped his thigh, and cried out: Tom responded, turning to leave: The men parted. 
- I made a trifle by betting on the log. 
- I never was so glad over any mere trifle before in my life. 
- They were perfectly round white things a trifle smaller than an English walnut. 
- He sprang toward me, exclaiming: His face paled a trifle, and he leaned upon the table for support. 
- If Peter Erwin deemed this statement a trifle revolutionary, he did not say so. 
- Yet that very circumstance delayed him, for even the smallest trifle which had changed during his absence attracted his attention. 
- I believe my arm is a trifle better than it was when I started. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word trifle in a sentence? How do you use trifle in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word trifle? It may also be related to curriculum, example sentence, high school lesson plans, high school education, instructional, education resources, kindergarten school, home school, and find a school.
Example sentences with the word trifle, a sentence example for trifle, and trifle in sample sentence.