Use treasure in a sentence
- In fact, it would ere long force reunion, however much of blood and treasure the separation might have cost. 
- Then all hands were ordered on board, and because the treasure lay in a safe anchorage they got the ships away towards it. 
- He leaned over the cradle, and his look was like that of one who had found a treasure in the earth. 
- I repeat, sir, that in whatever position you place a woman she is an ornament to society and a treasure to the world. 
- Dion and Barine talked of their hermit life, Gorgias of the Queen and the tomb, which was at the same time a treasure chamber. 
- The quickly-won treasure melted like snow in the sun, and returned again like stray doves to their open cote. 
- Even in more intimate intercourse he rarely warmed up sufficiently to let others share the rich treasure of his knowledge and experience. 
- Cambyses, however, would gladly have given ten times as much treasure to secure possession of the traitor. 
- It charms me also to hear Sir Spencer Walpole deliver a similar judgment, and I shall treasure his remarks also. 
- He knew what a treasure he would possess for his object in this rare man. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word treasure in a sentence? How do you use treasure in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word treasure? It may also be related to universities educator, grades, student, private school, and teach charter.
Example sentences with the word treasure, a sentence example for treasure, and treasure in sample sentence.