Use traveler in a sentence
- It was not, therefore, very surprising that the acute and forcible observations of a traveler they knew would be listened to should be received testily. 
- But we did see her on the Rhine; she was the most disgusted traveler, and seemed to be in very ill humor with her maid. 
- It stood here, of course, a giant, when Columbus sailed from Spain, and perhaps some sentimental traveler will attach the name of Columbus to it. 
- The simple truth is, that the traveler in this region must be content to feed on natural beauties. 
- But the strongest impression the traveler has is of the public spirit of these summer sojourners, speculators, and religious enthusiasts. 
- More surprising things happened to him in Palestine than ever happened to any traveler here or elsewhere since Munchausen died. 
- The traveler was compelled to say that he did not, though he had seen a good deal of it wherever he had been. 
- The traveler cannot but like Augsburg at once, for its quaint houses, colored so diversely and yet harmoniously. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word traveler in a sentence? How do you use traveler in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word traveler? It may also be related to education online scholarship, tutoring diploma, montessori, students, grade school, example sentence children education, and private school.
Example sentences with the word traveler, a sentence example for traveler, and traveler in sample sentence.