Use tides in a sentence
- I have gathered up some hasty notes of my remarks made since the last high tides, which I respectfully submit. 
- So may the tides be in some small measure restrained in their inroads. 
- We cannot change the ebb and flow of the tides, or the course of the seasons, but we come as near it as we can. 
- The tides of temperament in her were fast to flow and quick to ebb. 
- The streets were surging tides of excited men. 
- Guida loved the sea; and she could sail a boat, and knew the tides and currents of the south coast as well as most fishermen. 
- Battalions unable to land drifted back with the tides to Granville, whence they had come. 
- Many indeed have been caught away by such a conjunction of tides, and they mostly pay the price. 
- My two experts arrived in the evening, and pretty well fagged, for they had traveled double tides. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word tides in a sentence? How do you use tides in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word tides? It may also be related to education resources skool, school district, elementary, classes, schooling lesson plans, instructional, and learn.
Example sentences with the word tides, a sentence example for tides, and tides in sample sentence.