Use thicker in a sentence
- A little wind was stirring, and the fog boiled up from the valley caldrons thicker than ever. 
- He was utterly unable to contemplate the disaster which might ensue if certain financial ties, which were thicker than cables, were snapped. 
- The press grew thicker and thicker in the streets, the excitement grew higher and higher. 
- The grass was tall there, and the blade of the plant is very much like grass, only thicker and glossier. 
- When they migrate into a colder climate, they must become clothed with thicker fur, or have their constitutions altered. 
- In front was Glory, which was similar to those threads but rather thicker. 
- There are no better maims for ladies who give tea-parties than these: Cream is thicker than water. 
- There has never been darkness any thicker than that. 
- It gets thicker and thicker. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word thicker in a sentence? How do you use thicker in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word thicker? It may also be related to education resources college, montessori, and lesson.
Example sentences with the word thicker, a sentence example for thicker, and thicker in sample sentence.