Use tea in a sentence
- He knew how to weaken his divinity, on occasion, as well as an old housewife to weaken her tea, lest it should keep people awake. 
- He was about to pour out the tea, but Byng waved him away. 
- The tea is sweetened. 
- Rosalie entered the room with a cup of tea, and came towards the bed. 
- My uncle did not ask for further particulars, but took a chair, and a dish of tea from Scipio. 
- Such as he never turn pale, but he set down his tea so hastily as to spill the most of it on the dresser. 
- At tea, a mild old gentleman, with white hair and beard, sat next us. 
- A local outbreak, if you will, but so was throwing the tea overboard. 
- The meat was done at last, and he sat with a great dish of tea beside him, and his pipe alight. 
- The cup was dainty, the fragrance of the tea delicious, the woman exquisite. 
- Honora laughed happily, and they sat down side by side on the lounge behind the tea table. 
- Tickets for Tea, Coffee, Sandwiches, Iced Drinks, or Ices, Sixpence each, etc., etc. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word tea in a sentence? How do you use tea in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word tea? It may also be related to education, grade school, tefl, scholarship, homeschooling scholarships, classroom, special education, class, back to school, and kindergarten school.
Example sentences with the word tea, a sentence example for tea, and tea in sample sentence.