Use tax in a sentence
- He opened the window and stood there tearing the tax bill to bits and watching the breeze waft them away, till all were gone. 
- Then the impulse which moves you to submit to the tax is not ALL compassion, charity, benevolence? 
- There are three things which come to my mind which I consider excellent advice: Those tax officers were moved; they were profoundly moved. 
- For not stripping them bare by sudden and arbitrary tax levies, and bringing famine upon them; 3. 
- This is not the place to dwell upon the tax to her strength. 
- But now the tax people could be paid in cash, and there would be a stake left besides. 
- Allen having been named to me for appointment under the tax law. 
- When I met him in the tax office I thought maybe I could make something again, but I could not. 
- He mastered himself for the moment, but it was a sore tax; he wanted to eat up the procession. 
- Even if the fixed tax were a shade MORE than you had been in the habit of paying in the form of tips? 
- A few nights before she had heard him speak on the single tax at a labor meeting. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word tax in a sentence? How do you use tax in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word tax? It may also be related to student, teaching resource, tefl, education and training, and home school.
Example sentences with the word tax, a sentence example for tax, and tax in sample sentence.