Use tapped in a sentence
- He kept mumbling to himself: The Cure stared incredulously, the Avocat took off his glasses and tapped his lips musingly, Armand whistled softly. 
- He tapped on the glass lightly, and a large, gray, hairy spider came forth from the hollow of a funnel-like web. 
- His foot tapped the floor in anger, his eyes wandered restlessly out over the green expanse. 
- Virginia, seated on the arm of a chair, tapped her foot on the floor. 
- Three times he tapped in the same way. 
- Virginia began to rock slowly, and her foot tapped the porch. 
- After bidding the old man good night, Nell retired to her poor garret, but had scarcely closed the door, when it was gently tapped at. 
- The old man laughed and tapped his son on the shoulder. 
- An hour later, knowing Alixe to be alone, I tapped on her door and entered. 
- When it was finished, she leaned over slightly, and with these same fingers tapped my arm. 
- Warren Gasgoyne tapped Lady Dargan on the arm, and then turned sharply to see if her daughters had been listening. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word tapped in a sentence? How do you use tapped in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word tapped? It may also be related to instructional schools, higher education, spelling, and secondary school.
Example sentences with the word tapped, a sentence example for tapped, and tapped in sample sentence.