Use swam in a sentence
- At times the world swam around me, and I could hardly keep from letting go, so dizzying was the appalling danger. 
- Striking out for the shore, he swam with bold, strong strokes, his judgment guiding him well past rocks beneath the surface. 
- Ephraim looked at the paper, but his eyes swam, and he could only make out a dancing, bronze seal. 
- That scene in the old Meetinghouse swam before his eyes, got into his brain. 
- Suddenly her sight swam, she swayed and would have fainted, but resolution steadied her, and a low exclamation broke from her lips. 
- In that dear presence I swam in seas of bliss. 
- How the Holston men and some others escaped in the night in spite of our guard, and swam the river on logs. 
- There swam before his eyes the picture of happiness from which she herself had roused him when she came. 
- Their looks swam for a moment. 
- He swam out and soon had the hat. 
- Laura took it and read: For a moment the words swam before her eyes. 
- My head swam; all things whirled and spun about me. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word swam in a sentence? How do you use swam in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word swam? It may also be related to degree lesson, tutoring, educating, example sentence education and training, and find school.
Example sentences with the word swam, a sentence example for swam, and swam in sample sentence.