Use swallow in a sentence
- A few score years ago, sick people were made to swallow burnt toads and powdered earthworms and the expressed juice of wood-lice. 
- She did not want to drink, but he made her swallow, and then he bathed her face and head and cooled her wrists. 
- It was, as usual, a simple meal, and yet he could only swallow a few mouthfuls, for everything had a bitter taste. 
- I believe the turbulent waves Swallow the last shipper and boat; She with her singing craves All to visit her magic moat. 
- What an awkward thing it is, and more difficult for most of us to swallow than a sponge. 
- All on board the Bridgwater Merchant and the Swallow were in hearty spirits. 
- Roar, roar, thou storm, stream, stream, rushing rain, rage, waves, and destroy the meadows, swallow up houses and villages! 
- Again, the Swallow, commanded by Gering, was fitted out with New England seamen; and on these dependence could be put. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word swallow in a sentence? How do you use swallow in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word swallow? It may also be related to secondary school, training, words starting with, and elementary school.
Example sentences with the word swallow, a sentence example for swallow, and swallow in sample sentence.