Use sustain in a sentence
- The loyal people would not sustain or allow it. 
- At lunch she was unable to talk; to sustain, at least, a conversation. 
- She knew alone that it was nigh irresistible, and she grasped the back of the chair as though material support might sustain her. 
- Could Washington himself speak, would he cast the blame of that sectionalism upon us, who sustain his policy, or upon you, who repudiate it? 
- Have done and shall do all I could and can to sustain you. 
- The judicial machinery seemed as if it had been designed, not to sustain the government, but to embarrass and betray it. 
- She had found nothing which could aid her to sustain it. 
- I shall make no attempt on this occasion to sustain what I have done or said by any comment. 
- Miriam, who had done everything in her power to sustain the grieving wife, was also cheered by the sight of her happiness. 
- He found it difficult with this dark, self-contained young woman to sustain the role of benefactor. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sustain in a sentence? How do you use sustain in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sustain? It may also be related to scholarships kindergarten, educating classrooms, school charter, lessons, educators, and tuition.
Example sentences with the word sustain, a sentence example for sustain, and sustain in sample sentence.