Use surroundings in a sentence
- Baden-Baden sits in the lap of the hills, and the natural and artificial beauties of the surroundings are combined effectively and charmingly. 
- The surroundings of the house were rural for a city habitation. 
- Such were the surroundings of the newly wedded pair, who had been reared in the capital. 
- His bald headed surroundings made the youth the more conspicuous. 
- And he watched her as one fascinated, oblivious to his surroundings, in a turmoil of thought and emotion. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word surroundings in a sentence? How do you use surroundings in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word surroundings? It may also be related to college, English help, become a teacher private school, degree spelling, private schools, and homework.
Example sentences with the word surroundings, a sentence example for surroundings, and surroundings in sample sentence.