Use surrounding in a sentence
- The bright moonbeams, which now wove a silvery web over every surrounding object, seemed like a mockery of her darkened soul. 
- They were surrounding us. 
- In spite of the surrounding gloom, Ledscha recognised the man who left the boat. 
- The width of the different zones Europe lies in depend upon the surrounding country. 
- He remembered gladly that he had contended for conceptions of social miseries according to surrounding influences of growth and situation. 
- On the masonry surrounding the well the bodies lie, in shallow trenches which radiate like wheel-spokes from the well. 
- Now holy superstition seized him in the midst of the work of the devil, surrounding him with an almost medieval instinct. 
- Her answer could scarcely be heard in the roar and the riot surrounding the hut. 
- Psamtik concealed his indignation from the surrounding attendants with difficulty. 
- The tents were in a circle, surrounding a clear space of ground, and the chief halted in the middle of this. 
- The vehicle was forced to stop, and Gombert stood up and overlooked the motley throng surrounding it. 
- No form, no colour from the visible world, penetrated the darkness surrounding him, not even the image of the woman he loved. 
- What he saw and heard was nothing joyful, for from each group surrounding a scribe arose a cry of woe. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word surrounding in a sentence? How do you use surrounding in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word surrounding? It may also be related to primary education, montessori preschools, teaching, and homeschooling.
Example sentences with the word surrounding, a sentence example for surrounding, and surrounding in sample sentence.