Use surpassed in a sentence
- The mosaic workers, who were making the floor of the great hall, had surpassed themselves. 
- The young artist set about this task with fiery impetuosity, and the first sketch surpassed all expectations. 
- Certain windows attracted me by a variety in unity which surpassed anything I have been accustomed to. 
- His outer man, in its proud patrician beauty and winning charm, even surpassed her loftiest expectation. 
- The result surpassed her worst fears. 
- Whatever did not fit the usual forms, whatever surpassed ordinary models, was regarded with distrust. 
- The opportunities for fishing are not surpassed in the country; in fact, they are not even equaled elsewhere. 
- Each was well authenticated and surpassed its predecessor in significance. 
- Gutzkow surpassed them all in acuteness and subtlety of intellect, but the bluntness of his manner repelled me. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word surpassed in a sentence? How do you use surpassed in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word surpassed? It may also be related to private schools, become a teacher literacy, reading, kindergarten student, learning English, tuition, and preschool.
Example sentences with the word surpassed, a sentence example for surpassed, and surpassed in sample sentence.