Use supply in a sentence
- Captain Newport arrived with a new supply of seventy persons. 
- Go when you will, you find a gravel-train from Marseilles arriving to supply the deficiencies caused by memento-cabbaging vandals whose affections have miscarried. 
- The supply of wholesome provisions was inadequate. 
- We draw our supply of water from reservoirs, not from torrents. 
- It will also specify the measures deemed essential for the national defense and to keep up and supply the requisite military force. 
- They were evidently of the well-to-do class, as they had a supply of meal and three or four hogs with them. 
- Her new supply of money was sufficient for the journey there, but how could she return? 
- A fresh store of courage and enthusiasm filled his breast, for he constantly received a new supply from the stout-hearted woman by his side. 
- The family did not complain, except on account of losing their stock, and promptly brought a supply of wood in a flat. 
- The words of my part I could supply on the spot. 
- The beginning of it we are able to supply in this connection. 
- But common sense and common humanity were unfortunately left out from their premises, and a layman had to supply them. 
- He has made Troy his headquarters, and to this point boats come for their supply of feed for cattle. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word supply in a sentence? How do you use supply in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word supply? It may also be related to English help worksheet, college, example sentence educating, elementary education, school uniforms learn, and special education.
Example sentences with the word supply, a sentence example for supply, and supply in sample sentence.