Use sung in a sentence
- Of Cadmus he would fair have sung, Of Atreus and his line; But all the jocund echoes rung With songs of love and wine. 
- While walking we usually sung songs, among them very nonsensical ones, if only we could keep step well to their time. 
- A verse was sung, then a chorus altogether, then a refrain of one verse which was sung by each boat in succession to the last. 
- Of the Argonauts sung to by Sirens, Of Andromache, Helen of Troy, Of Proserpine, Iphigenia, And the Fates that build up and destroy? 
- As the refrain of this was sung by the last boat it seemed to come out of the great haze behind. 
- By the light of coming events there was something weird and pathetic in this Arcadian air, sung as it was by her. 
- The latter usually hum the airs while they are being sung, so that their neighbors may perceive that they have been to operas before. 
- I, answering for him, told her that it was an old sentimental sea-song of common sailors, often sung by officers at their jovial gatherings. 
- Obeying a sign from the director of the festival, the chorus, which had just sung a hymn to the Muses, was silent. 
- Had not Appenzelder been compelled to interrupt the rehearsal, she would gladly have sung on and on to exhaustion. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word sung in a sentence? How do you use sung in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word sung? It may also be related to elementary education education resources, learn, elementary school, homework help, educ homework, and coaching.
Example sentences with the word sung, a sentence example for sung, and sung in sample sentence.